SET IPTV is an application similar to Smart IPTV. If you want to learn about Set IPTV, we are honored that this article is about how to install SET IPTV and configure your IPTV subscription, hope it can help you.
It is available on Samsung (Tizen OS), LG (Web OS) smart TV stores, and Android devices with direct download links (not available in the Play Store).
Table of Contents
What is Set IPTV?
SET IPTV is a newly developed IPTV application that does not provide any content and is available on Samsung (Tizen OS), LG (Web OS) smart TV stores, and Android devices with direct download links (not available in the Play Store).
SET IPTV offers a 7-day free trial at the beginning of the first installation. The customer must then pay 15.3€ to activate it permanently.
Features of SET IPTV application:
- Easy to set up.
- Powerful video encoder.
- Support Xtream-codes method in addition to m3u link.
How to install Set IPTV on my Smart TV?
Please remember that if you want to download apps, your TV must be connected to the Internet.
- Go to App Store.
- Enter Set IPTV
- In the “Favorite” category, select the “Set IPTV” app. The application page will open.
- After entering the application page, click Download, and then click Install.
Once the SET IPTV APP MediaPlayer application is installed on your Smart TV, there is a 7-day free trial period to test the functionality of the application.
How to install Set IPTV on Android?
To download on your Android device, you need to follow these steps
- Open your browser and type manage-setiptv.com/setsysteme.apk
- Set IPTV app will be downloaded to your device automatically
- Click install after the download is finished.
- After installation, I will explain how to set up an IPTV subscription on Set IPTV in the following content.
How to install Set IPTV on Firestick?
- Go to the Firestick’s main menu.
- Click on the Search tile and search for Downloader.
- Click on the Download icon.
- Then, click on the Settings icon.
- Go to My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> Turn on.
- Now, launch the Downloader and enter the SET IPTV apk URL: https://www.otviptv.com/setiptv/
- Click on Go.
Next, you will learn how to set up an IPTV subscription at SET IPTV. If you don’t have an IPTV subscription yet, OTV IPTV will be a good choice.
How to set up an IPTV subscription on SET IPTV
How to use M3U URL:
1- After installation, open the SETIPTV application and you will find its MAC address on the screen.
2- Go to your browser and open the link: https://setsysteme.com/set.app and enter the mac address of your application in the TV MAC field. 3- Select the playlist link method and copy and paste the m3u link you received in the m3u URL field. 4- Activate the verification code (I am not a robot)) and click on the send button. Restart your TV and open SET IPTV again to load the channel list and VOD.
Ways to use Xtream codes:
To connect via Xtream-codes connection, clients need 3 main items :
- Portal URL (Its included 3 sections: Schema, Host, and port )
These details must provide by the IPTV provider to the client, but you can extract these details from M3u Link too. (see the example from over box IPTV provider)
As in the first method (using the m3u link), you follow the same steps (1, 2, 4, and 5), and in the third step click on the Xtream-codes message to display the fields to fill in your subscription details.
You must activate the verification code (I am not a robot) and click Send. Restart your TV and turn on SET IPTV again to enjoy thousands of TV channels, movies, and series.
Enabling SET IPTV
SET IPTV offers a 7-day free trial at the start of first use. Then you have to pay 15 euros once to activate it. SET IPTV activation will be done on the application developer’s website, here is the direct link: https://setsysteme.com/act.app
Why SET IPTV doesn’t load EPG?
To load EPG information you need to connect via the XTREAM-codes method.
Can I use the External player instead default player?
There is no external player for SET IPTV at this moment.
How do I turn off parental controls on Android without a password?
Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode. Under Allow Changes, select the features or settings you want to allow changes to and choose Allow or Don’t Allow.