Do you want unlimited TV? Flix IPTV and Smart IPTV are similar to two powerful IPTV players that allow you to watch TV online with a variety of interesting and useful functions and enjoy your IPTV content, including live TV, movies, and other content.
If you are not familiar with Flix IPTV vs Smart IPTV, read this article to compare and analyze the two IPTV players, and you will have a more intuitive understanding of all the relevant information about them.
Table of Contents
What is an IPTV player?
IPTV apps are a bit like Kodi; They are empty shells, unable to stream anything without user input. You are responsible for adding channels, playlists, and other sources. Therefore, they are perfectly legal.
Typically, you can’t use these apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, or content directly from other third-party providers. You need to get an M3U file and add it to the IPTV application.
How does the IPTV player work?
First, you need to understand that any IPTV player will not provide you with any content, it is just a video player, so if you want to watch TV and broadcast live video, you must add a separate IPTV service to provide you with a video link so that you can transmit TV content on IPTV players.
Note: As mentioned above, if you use Flix IPTV and Smart IPTV, you can watch live TV over the Web, provided you’ve created your own M3U or use a free IPTV account, or just purchased an M3U from a good IPTV subscription.
Comparative analysis of Flix IPTV VS Smart IPTV
Both Flix IPTV vs Smart IPTV is available on your devices, and almost all of the features fit the user’s needs, making it easy for the public to always choose what or who updates their app first. Let’s try to compare them in terms of their features as well as their strengths and weaknesses.
Flix IPTV VS Smart IPTV
The two best IPTV Player shows are always in technical head-to-head. They are both two separate apps and both Flix IPTV vs Smart IPTV provide some of the best quality viewings when playing IPTV links. So what’s the real difference between these two applications?
|Name||Smart IPTV||Flix IPTV|
|Version types||Two versions: Free and Paid.||Two versions: Free and Premium.|
|Compatible devices||Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, and MAG.||Samsung Smart TV, LG Network OS, Android TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV or FireStick.|
|Advantage||1. M3U playlist URL or XMLTV EPG URL is supported.|
2. Provides streaming live television and high-quality video.
3. Practical experiences like watching movies and favorite TV shows anytime, anywhere.
4. Search video content or VOD via an Internet connection.
5. A real-time streaming application will stream the video over Internet protocols.
6. You can stream live TV from Smart IPTV with the Internet through this application.
|1. M3U playlist files are allowed.|
2. Friendly IPTV viewing interface.
3. Support for multiple languages.
4. Support for changing new themes.
5. External drives are supported.
6. Supports customization of subtitles.
7. Support parental control.
8. Support for adding multiple playlists from movies and series.
9. Support for hidden channels and even specific categories of content.
|Disadvantage||1. Currently, IOS devices do not support Smart IPTV.||1. For one device only, other devices need to be paid for.|
2. The app is not available in the Amazon App Store.
|APP Download link||Smart IPTV apk||Flix IPTV apk|
Analysis and Comment
According to the information in the table above, we can make a comprehensive comparison and analysis, so that users can more intuitively see the similarities and differences between Flix IPTV VS Smart IPTV.
The main similarities are:
- Both support M3U playlist files.
- Are capable of delivering IPTV content on intelligent TVS.
- Both need to be sideloaded to Amazon FireStick.
- Both offer high-quality video and programming.
- And other users need the most basic functions.
The main differences are:
- Flix IPTV is compatible with iOS.
- Flix IPTV offers a more user-friendly interface.
- Smart IPTV is more suitable for use on Smart TVS and is very popular with users.
- Smart IPTV Access my.siptv. App from a mobile phone or computer browser and upload the playlist using a MAC address.
If you want to use an IPTV player on a Smart TV, it is highly recommended that you choose a Smart IPTV player, which is more advantageous in comparison.
How to Install Flix IPTV on Smart TV?
Installation of Flix IPTV is as easy as all other apps, just go to the app store and search by name, both on Smart TVs and Android TV and Apple TV.
Here are the steps to install Flix IPTV for your Smart TV.
- Go to App Store or Google Play.
- Type “Flix IPTV” in the search box.
- Click the Install button and wait for a moment to install the application.
Once the installation is complete, you can continue to this tutorial to learn how to set up and activate Flix IPTV.
How to install Smart IPTV on LG Smart TV?
Fortunately, LG’s official app store still offers SMART IPTV (SIPTV) apps for download. So all you need to do is go to the official LG App Store and search for SIPTV apps in the ‘Entertainment’ category.
Search for smart IPTV directly in the LG Store, from where you can download and install the app on your LG TV with one click. After installation, you can easily use SIPTV on LG smart TV.
Video Tutorial – How to install Apps on your LG Smart TV
Here is a tutorial guide on how to install an IPTV player on your LG smart TV.
How to add IPTV Playlist on Smart IPTV?
Here is how to add IPTV channels to SIPTV:
- Visit the SIPTV website.
- Add the MAC address of the device in the MAC field.
- Add the M3U link to the URL field.
- Use the save Online feature only when you cannot load a playlist onto your TV due to insufficient memory.
- Use the Check EPG function to automatically detect EPG links contained in playlists.
- Click Send to send and restart the Intelligent IPTV (SIPTV) application on your device.
Note: The IPTV player does not provide any IPTV content, you must subscribe to your IPTV plan, and get an M3U file from the IPTV provider or Xtream Code user and password, which allows you to add IPTV channels to the list in order to transmit the streaming service.
Best IPTV subscription – How to get an IPTV playlist?
OTV IPTV is a premium IPTV provider with many years of experience, providing a full suite of programming platforms over the Internet, including live TV channels, VOD (series and movies), exclusive transmissions, and top-quality entertainment. And contact OTV customer service through WhatsApp to get a 24-hour IPTV free trial.
Is Flix IPTV free?
Flix IPTV is available for a one-week free trial. After that, you will need to pay €7.49 (about $9) to unlock it on a single device or TV.
Is Smart IPTV completely secure?
Smart IPTV is secure Android software that uses innovative security algorithms to protect your information. The application uses an advanced digital payment system to provide complete security when updating your subscription.
Smart IPTV and Flix IPTV is an IPTV service?
No, they’re just an IPTV player that can play any type of IPTV service on your device.
Can I use it for live streaming?
Although the application itself does not provide any content, you can find live channels after implementing the service provider. For example, OTV IPTV is most suitable for Flix IPTV vs Smart IPTV.