OTT Navigator is TiviMate’s biggest IPTV competitor on the Android TV platform. There is little difference between them; The two applications share many similar features. OTT Navigator supports the customization of filters, channels and categories, and search tools.
In our opinion, TiviMate’s interface is a little more modern, but you might think otherwise. Be sure to check these two options before deciding which IPTV application is the best fit for your needs. You can be setting up OTT Navigator to get more experience with OTT Navigator External Player.
OTT Navigator IPTV is an IPTV application similar to TiviMate. In this guide, I will show you everything you need to know about OTT Navigator IPTV and show you how to install OTT Navigator IPTV, this article will cover everything you are looking for.
What is OTT Navigator IPTV?
OTT Navigator is TiviMate’s biggest IPTV competitor on the Android TV platform. Like TiviMate, it is very popular among advanced users. There is little difference between them; the two apps have many similar features. The application does not provide its own content, so you must have playlists or m3u links, i.e. IPTV subscriptions.
OTT Navigator External Player application system
|Category||Video players and editors|
|Interface language||The application is multilingual. Including there is Russian and Ukrainian|
|Suitable devices and OS||Devices with Android OS version 4.2 and higher|
|Availability of paid content||$ 0.99 – $ 16.79 per item|
Features of OTT Navigator IPTV
- Support for multiple providers and playlists.
- Live/chaser/media library.
- EPG (TV Guide) automatic updates.
- Suggested videos and CatchUp viewing.
- Favorites, channels, and categories management.
- Picture-in-picture, studio mode – up to 9 photos on the screen.
- Very light and fast application, easy navigation, search. Very easy to use with touch buttons and remote control.
- Different themes and lots of customization options.
- Localization support.
- Very frequent updates
Compatible devices for OTT Navigator IPTV
OTT Navigator IPTV is an IPTV player for Android (supports phones, tablets, TV boxes, and Android TV)
Unlock the benefits of OTT Navigator External Player
- Unlock the benefits of OTT Navigator External Player (Premium)
- The friendly user interface, comfortable to watch live channels
- Adjust the price of your favorite channel to your favorites
- Store programs
- Powerful network system, no advertising distribution
- Simple and intuitive interface design
1. The friendly user interface, comfortable to watch live channels
In OTT Navigator External Player, users will have the right to search for attractive TV channels and enjoy great movies. Also, you can watch game shows about children, women, and fun, as well as many music-themed programs. Also, you will have the opportunity to enjoy romantic movies or super scary action movies.
2. Adjust the price of your favorite channel to your favorites
OTT Navigator External Player adds it to the favorites list for easy access and searches for songs. Everyone has a purpose and purpose. Some people like to see this, some people want to see that. You can choose interesting programs for yourself to relax your mind.
3. Store programs
OTT Navigator External Player will provide you with the ability to store the featured programs you want to save. If you want to see a particular movie but don’t have the time, you can store them completely in the library to make it easier to find them next time. Also, you’ll have a filter on a per-channel basis to provide people with the news they need. Also, you have the right to keep records that you view.
4. Powerful network system, no advertising distribution
When using OTT Navigator External Player. you need to connect your mobile device to the Internet or Wifi network to maintain and continue to watch all videos. You need a strong network system to ensure that you can watch compelling and interesting entertainment programs.
5. Simple and intuitive interface design
OTT Navigator External Player impressed many users with its dedicated services. Everything from color to decorative layout must be immaculate and easy to see. Moreover, every sound and image in these episodes is lifelike, giving viewers a more exciting and interesting feeling.
How to install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android devices?
OTT Navigator IPTV is available for Android TV, Android Box, Android Phone, and Android Tab. in fact, OTT Navigator IPTV is officially available on these devices through the Google Play Store.
This means you don’t need to load the OTT Navigator IPTV app alongside these devices.
Here are the steps to install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android phones, TV boxes, and Smart TVs.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Enter and find the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
You can also download OTT Navigator IPTV Apk directly and install it on your Android device in another way.
Here are the steps to install OTT Navigator IPTV Apk to your Android device manually.
- Go to the settings of your Android device, choose Security, and enable Unknown Sources.
- Open your Android browser and enter the following direct download link: https://www.otviptv.com/ott/
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the OTT Navigator application.
Once the installation is complete, you can access the application to configure your IPTV subscription information, I will also explain the steps in detail in this tutorial.
OTT Navigator Fire TV / Stick
Although OTT Navigator IPTV App is available on Google Play Store for Android, Amazon Store does not host it. Therefore, if you want to use it on FireStick, you need to sideload it. We will use the Downloader app to download OTT Navigator IPTV Apk.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources: Go to Setting>My Fire TV>Developer options>Click “Install unknown apps “>Click ” Turn On”.
- Install Downloader App: Go back to the home page, type Downloader in the search bar, then download and install it.
- Open Downloader App, enter https://www.otviptv.com/ott/ in the address bar and click Go.
- Wait for the download to complete and select Install.
That’s it, the OTT Navigator IPTV Apk is installed on your Firestick, next you will have to enter the application to activate your IPTV subscription information.
How to configure IPTV subscriptions in OTT Navigator IPTV?
I will show you how to configure IPTV subscriptions for the OTT Navigator IPTV application.
1- Open the OTT Navigator IPTV app on any of your devices, be it mobile, firestick, android TV, android box, or Roku.
2- Click on Settings, go to the first option (Provider) in the right menu,
3- Then click on the first option at the top of the list (Add Provider),
4- Click on the option (Playlist).
5- And we will go through it to add the m3u URL.
6- Place the M3U link that your IPTV provider provided for you, if you subscribe to OTV IPTV you will get that playlist link from your subscription email.
7- Then click Apply.
8- Go back and click the TV icon.
Video Tutorial | how to add a playlist or M3u file?
How to add a playlist or M3u file on the OTT Navigator app, The following is a very simple tutorial:
Best IPTV subscription for OTT Navigator
Since OTT Navigator itself does not provide any videos. Use with your provider playlists or other sources you provide. So having an optimal IPTV subscription is a necessary step. Read this article – a list of the best IPTV subscriptions.
The best alternative to OTT Navigtor IPTV
OTT Navigator is the biggest IPTV competitor of TiviMate on the Android TV platform. Like TiviMate, it is very popular among advanced users.
In our opinion, TiviMate’s interface is a bit more modern and the user interface is a bit more user-friendly, but you may have different ideas. Be sure to check both options before deciding which is the best IPTV application for your needs.
Read more about TiviMate: How to install and set up the TiviMate IPTV Player App?
OTT Navigator IPTV FAQ
Is OTT Navigator IPTV free?
OTT Navigator IPTV is free to download and use, but if you want to unlock premium features, you will need to make an in-app purchase.
What devices does OTT Navigator IPTV support?
OTT Navigator IPTV is a powerful IPTV/OTT player for Android smartphones, tablets, and TVs.
Does OTT Navigator IPTV offer streaming services?
OTT Navigator IPTV itself does not offer any video or IPTV subscription services. It will work with your provider’s playlists or other sources you provide.
OTT Navigator External Player, try picture-in-picture has reached the link limit
App tries to detect the number of connections your provider allows to protect you against a ban by your provider. Some providers do not allow the detector to work so the app defaults to a single connection in that case. You can override auto-detected connections limit yourself.
Go to Settings – Provider – (select your provider) – Parameters – Number of connections.
Bear in mind, that you still can use multiple screens (PiP / Studio) using a 1-connection provider, if you have a couple of them since each provider is counted separately.
OTT Navigator IPTV is one of the best IPTV apps for Android. It has many useful and rare features. Follow the above steps to start using it, especially for Android devices and Firestick. use m3u list to access live TV channels like movies, series, match shows, and broadcasts in the fastest and easiest way.
There are a lot of players out there. If you want to learn about alternatives to OTT Navigator IPTV players, you can choose to come here.
- How to install Flix IPTV: the clearest steps
- How to install and configure IPTV on IPTV Pro APP
- Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Android or Firestick
- How to install OttPlayer on Samsung Smart TV?
- How to install GSE Smart IPTV on your device?